Fueling Arctic projects for over sixty years!
Colville, Inc. fuels operations spanning the North Slope oil fields, from Point Thompson to Kuparuk, and across the entirety of Alaska’s Arctic region.
- We store, sell and distribute:
- Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD)
- Jet A (Jet B with prior notice)
- Arctic Heating Fuel (AHF)
- Unleaded Gas (UNL)
- 100LL (Aviation Gasoline)
- #1 Diesel
- The 10-acre Colville tank farm includes a truck loading revetment, fuel card fill station, offices, and maintenance shop, as well as 3.9 million-gallon, “C-Plan” permitted, fuel storage.
- Colville’s fleet of tractors, tankers, and tank trucks, equipped with specialized Arctic modifications, operates from our Deadhorse facility to safely and efficiently distribute fuel across the Greater Prudhoe Bay.
- Wherever you need to position fuel for North Slope projects, Colville has portable tank rentals to meet your needs.
- Colville operates a retail fuel station in Prudhoe Bay, the northern-most gas station on Alaska’s highway system.
- For clients subject to the 8-cent-per-gallon State of Alaska Motor Fuel Tax, Colville provides tax preparation and filing services as part of our service.
PO Box 340012
Prudhoe Bay, AK 99734
Office: (907) 659.3198
Fax: (907) 659-3190