There When You Need Us The Most
When the worst happens, Ben’s Towing, LLC is here to get your vehicle back on the road. Based in Fairbanks, our fleet of heavy tow trucks will go anywhere at any time to rescue your equipment. We haul commercial vehicles including tractor-trailers, buses, dump trucks, emergency vehicles and more.
From Fairbanks, Ben’s Auto services the Dalton, Richardson, Parks, Steese and Elliot Highways across northern and central Alaska.
- Two 50 ton heavy duty wreckers equipped with hydraulic heavy duty 20,000# under lifts with 136” of reach and angle from +6 degrees to -36 degrees.
- 300” wheelbase winch truck with fifth wheel.
- Complete set of forks to tow a wide range of vehicles and equipment including but not limited to trucks, buses, motor coaches, equipment and trailers of all types.
- Two heavy duty wreckers equipped with hydraulic winches and two-stage booms.
- Boom static rating of 45 tons retracted and 22.5 tons fully extended.
- Twin hydraulic 45,000# winches with 220’ of wire rope on each drum. Mast is capable of sliding, providing extra reach for overhead crane type lifting.
- Maximum boom height of 25’6” at 56 degrees and a reach of 12’6” at 45 degrees.
- Traffic Control services by our trained professionals for any situation from four lane highways to the two lane Haul Road. We keep traffic moving and provide a safe work zone for our operators.
- 300” wheelbase tractor equipped with 70,000# Braden hydraulic winch.
- Landoll Model 455B Traveling Axle trailer with 44’ lower deck and 8’ upper deck will handle heavy loads with triple axles and 55 ton capacity.
- From the largest motor coach to a smaller travel trailer or fifth wheel, the Landoll 455B will handle it.
- Equipped with 30,000# Warn planetary two speed hydraulic winch for quick loading
- Trailer features a super low clearance slope transition allowing man lifts, forklifts, and other difficult low clearance equipment to load easily on the upper deck and a single axle converter dolly for loading disabled fifth wheel trailers.
Phone Number: (907) 452-7757